Table of Contents
Your job description must identify at a minimum:
- the title of the position,
- job duties and responsibilities (including span of control),
- required qualifications,
- preferred qualifications, and
- working conditions.
- Include expected training and education goals. Tip: Recall your preferred qualifications in your job description. How will the deputy chief work to achieve qualifications they have yet to attain? What knowledge, skills, or abilities do you ultimately want your deputy chief to possess? Remember, a critical aspect of your leadership as chief is developing others and planning for future needs.
- Include possible training and education resources.
- Correlate data you have compiled from your research and trend analysis to future planning efforts. Specifically, address the new deputy chief’s responsibility of spearheading the Community Risk Reduction (CRR) initiative you proposed in the Unit III assignment. What training or professional development will this position require to attain the goals of your proposal?
- Factor in any relevant information presented in the first two assignments in this course. For example, how will the new deputy chief position affect the organizational structure (Unit I) and what training and development is needed for the new supervisory duties? What professional development will help the new deputy chief need to help address the service call trends you previously identified (Unit II)
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."