1. visit website for BELA at www.ethisphere.com/bela. define the four core values in detail, and explain which one you think will be the hardest for members to achieve and why?
2. do you think it was a good idea to welcome founding members with such widely publicized ethical transgressions in their pass? why or why not?
3. BELA is U.S. -driven initiative at the moment. do you think it will achieve a wider global acceptance over time> why or why not?
4. are the four core values-legal compliance, transparency, identification of conflicts of interests and accountability-enough to establish a credible reputation as an ethical company? what other values would you consider and why?
5.cynics could argue that this is simply a public relations exercise for compliance that have performed unethical business practices in the past. optimists could argue that this is at the very least, a step in the right direction of restoring the ethical reputation of business as a whole. what do you think?
6. according to the rules of BELA , members will be audited every two years to make sure they are in compliance with BELA standards, and can face removal from the alliance should that audit provide evidence of failure to comply. do you think the threat of removal from the alliance will keep members in line? why or why not?
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH Essayfount.com AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Ethical And Legal Environment Of Modern Organizations (1000 Word Response APA Format, Cover And Reference Page.) appeared first on essayfount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."