- Visit the DME coding system (DMECS) website at https://www.dmepdac.com/dmecs/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Review the DMECS guide
- Explain the purpose of the DMECS, its uses, and users
- Include the results of searching on replacement socket and HCPCS code L8000
Chapter 4 Application Exercise 1
- Access the NDC-HCPCS crosswalk
- Locate the HCPCS code J2997
- Identify the NDC codes for J2997
- Find the NDC Label for Cathflo activase. Search the Internet for the official site for this drug. Locate the billing FAQs
- Answer the following questions
- Is the configuration of the NDC codes HIPAA compliant? Why or why not?
- How can the same HCPCS code have different NDC codes?
- What NDC code is provided in the FAQs?
- You have the choice to write a two-page paper double spaced or create a multimedia presentation to respond to the exercises
- Clearly label your response to each exercise in your submission
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."