- Third Person Point of View (Do not use the following: I, we, you,.etc.)
- Two sources minimum
Research the life of one of the following writers or works and detail the significance of the writer or work. You should use sources from the library database, but you can use internet sources for this paper, but limit them to .edu, .org, .net, or .gov. Your research paper should be two to three typed pages plus a works cited page. You must use at least two sources (your text can count as one). Do not use sites like schmoop or wikipedia as a source. Include sources on a works cited page at the end of your report.
Your paper should contain but not limited to the following information:
- Birth and death dates
- Period of time (century, age, etc.)
- Major literary contributions
- Major works with perhaps short summaries or descriptions of major works
- Recognitions, awards
- Any unusual events or interesting biographical information associated with the writer.
- The significance of the author’s work as literature.
- Influences, motivations, perception of the work/author (then and now, how was it received then and now), and legacy
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."