1. Pateman says the sexual contract is part of the social contract. Describe with reference to the “Founding Fathers” of the U.S.; and the establishment of Australia.
2. How, for Pateman, does the liberal idea of individual rights mask patriarchy and curtail the political lives of women?
3. Is there a politics to sex, relations between the sexes, and private life? Is the sex industry political?
4. MacKinnon says that whether one focuses on sameness or difference, man remains the measure of all things (p. 382). How does this work?
5. Why does MacKinnon consider American society “an affirmative action plan” for men (p.384).
6. What are the fallacies of thinking in terms of “women’s” art, culture, morality, or history (sometimes called “her-story)?
7. Describe MacKinnon’s “dominance” approach to gender politics. Does thinking in terms of power rather than difference change the nature of the debate?
Answers MUST come from the book “Introduction to Political Theory” by Bronner. Please state the question first and then the answer. The answer must be 5-6 sentences long.
The post . How, for Pateman, does the liberal idea of individual rights mask patriarchy and curtail the political lives of women? appeared first on Homework Aider.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."