In this assignment, you will create an inspection report.
- Explain why short reports are important
- Identify eight guidelines for writing short reports
- Discuss various types of short reports
- Discuss researching and ethical considerations for a short report
- Tailor a written piece to a specific, identified audience.
- Summarize concisely information from a larger document.
- Examine written work for accuracy, clarity, conciseness, and appropriateness.
- Discuss the relationship between writer, reader, and text
Step 1: Create an Inspection report based on the following criteria:
Prepare a site inspection report on any part of the hospital/facility you work, or even your own home. Discuss items that are safety hazards, out of compliance, may need remodeled, may need expanded, rewired, new AC, new furnace, new plumbing, etc.
Step 2: Prepare your professional inspection report in an acceptable file and upload to your course.
This project doesn’t require in-text citations, but if you do use outside resources ensure you cite properly and provide a reference page.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."