Using this website or https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/#find, find legislation in the U.S. Congress that affects nursing and/or healthcare. Then, present/answer all of the following questions:
1. State the bill number and summarize your chosen bill.
2. Is your selected legislation a senate or house bill? What’s the difference?
3. Who sponsored the bill?
4. What is the status of the bill and where does it go if passed/denied?
5. What can you do as a nurse to support for or against this bill? Explain your position.
6. Who would you contact if you wanted to reach out to your designated legislators?
7. Cite your bill in APA format.
A peer reviewed nursing journal article from 2014-2019 must also be included and everything must be done in APA.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."