For this assignment, you are asked to discuss why social equity necessarily has two faces–civil rights and economic rights. Further discuss why the American welfare state evolved as a pragmatic, not an ideological, solution to the pressing problem of social equity.
Create a PowerPoint Presentation that gives the history of both civil and economic rights. Then as a conclusion, based on the research you have completed, explain what the future trends are for both civil and economic rights pertaining to social equity.
Components of the presentation include the following:
1. Include the history of economic rights, civil rights, and the American welfare system.
2. Make sure to touch on at least one of the following: nonracial discrimination, sexual harassment, and disabilities discrimination
3. Be a minimum of eight slides, not including the title or reference slides.
4. Include pictures in your presentation, and use at least two other sources other than your textbook for your presentation information. Within the last 5 years
5. Include between five and six abbreviated bullets for each slide—approximately 24-point font.
6. Your presentation should be written in APA style with appropriate citations.
7. Include a title slide at the beginning of your presentation and a references slide at the end of your presentation for your resources.
When creating the presentation, craft it in a “business professional” manner with appropriate text proportions, consistent and professional font, and appropriate images to display your information.
While some features of PowerPoint may be “cool” or better at catching attention, it may not be suitable for presenting professional information and driving home your point.
The post least one of the following: nonracial discrimination, sexual harassment, and disabilities discrimination appeared first on Homework Aider.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."