New and Improved Rewards at Work
Employers have been coming up with innovative employee rewards to boost morale and acknowledge employee needs for creativity and personal goal accomplishment. Some of the latest potential employee rewards include using the Internet at work for personal reasons such as shopping, communicating with friends, or personal finances; bringing a pet to work; instituting a controlled napping policy, and sports and office betting pools.
Write an eight- to ten-page paper in which you:
- Determine how innovations in employee benefits can improve the overall competitive compensation strategy of the organization.
- Explain how innovative benefits could be tied to specific jobs.
- Critique the effectiveness of equity-based rewards systems versus those with more creative approaches.
- Discuss the key elements of integrating innovation into a traditional total rewards program.
- Recommend a process that optimizes an employee-based suggestion program to continually refresh the total rewards of the organization.
- Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Determine innovative approaches for optimizing employee benefits and rewards systems.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."