READING and TEQ Sheets
- Re-read . Pay close attention to which parts are "they say," which are "I say," and which are "we say."
- Create a TEQ Sheet for the student’s paper. Pay close attention to how and where she makes her claim.
- Create a TEQ Sheet for the data/facts she collected about Arizona State University and Vassar.
PURPOSE & PROBLEM STATEMENT
- Write a Purpose & Problem Statement for a paper the integrates the deleted material (#3) into a longer paper. This requires that you write the P&P that she might have written for her original paper.
- Emphasize the the problems that will become the paper’ CLAIM.
- Write a Prospectus for YOUR paper. Use her claim.
- Re-write the student’s paper so that it regains what was lost in the removal of the Vassar and the Arizona State University content. Note that her paper is currently about 1,000 words. You will wisely expand the paper in the appropriate places to include the Vassar and ASU information.
- The combination of her document and the restored sections will be a single paper
- The final paper should be about 2,000 words long.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."