The paper must be APA formatted, 7-8 pages in length (not including the title page, reference page, and annotated bibliography), and based on the course textbook plus 5 to 7 peer-reviewed scholarly articles related to the theory developed by B.F. Skinner.
The paper must reflect knowledge of course content and critical thinking, and include the following:
1. APA-formatted title page with–
– Running head, left-aligned (this should be included at the top of every page)
– Your full name
– The course name and number
– The title of paper
– Your instructor’s name
– The date the paper is submitted
2. Main body:
-Paper will begin with an introductory paragraph that articulates a succinct thesis statement.
– Paper must be double-spaced, contain 1 inch margins, and 12 point Times New Roman font used.
– Paper must include source credits in the body using APA style.
3. Required Subheadings: Paper will contain the following subheadings in the body:
– Theorist Biography: A succinct biography of the theorist, two pages in length and relevant to the purpose of the paper.
– Contributions: A two page detailed explanation of the theorist’s most important contributions to the field and description of the theorist’s empirical research methodologies.
– Evaluation: A two page critical evaluation of the strengths and limitations of your selected theorist’s theory.
– Personal Response: A one to two page personal response to how you see the components of the theory you selected in operation in your everyday life. This should not be a discussion of your personal life, but a selection of concepts applied to your life as you see them through the eyes/concepts of the theorist. How does each concept apply to your life?
4. Conclusion: Paper will conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a summary conclusion paragraph.
5. Reference Page: An APA formatted Reference page listing all sources used in the paper will follow the paper conclusion.
6. Annotated Bibliography: The annotated bibliography developed earlier in the course in the Paper Preparation assignment will follow the Reference page. Note that you must submit BOTH a References Page and the Annotated Bibliography.
Note: Any images and tables used must be placed in an Appendix section following the Annotated Bibliography and are not considered part of the paper body content.
100% ORIGINAL. NO PLAGARISM!!
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Review Paper appeared first on Essay Fount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."