- You create original graphics (e.g., chart, table, graph, process flow) You can use information/data that you found during your research, but you create the actual graphic.
- For example, if you wish to show the rise in workplace accidents, you might get the numbers from a government website, but you create the graphic that demonstrates how the numbers show an increase.
- If you use source information, identify the source.
- The graphics must clarify a concept in your proposal.
- Provide a short description with each graphic as to how the graphic relates to information in your proposal.
- Focus on creating clear and appealing graphics that enhance the content of your proposal.
- For instance, if your problem is that your company does not advertise on social media, then you could include a table or bar chart that shows the number of viewers on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Create your graphics in Word or a PowerPoint. You will be inserting them into your proposal in the week 6 assignment.
- If you use a graphics creation tool such as Canva or Visme, identify the tool used and identify the source for that data.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."