Write a report on a trend in business that you’ve observed, and highlight at least the main finding.
For example, from the rising cost of textbooks to the online approach to course content, textbooks are a significant issue for students. Bring together sources of information to illustrate a trend.
In addition, your report will need to include the following requirements:
1. The final draft of the report will be five pages double-spaced, not including the cover page, and a list of references.
2. Maintain Academic Tone: Avoid the use of personal I statements and 2nd person.
3. You need to use at least four outside sources published within the last five years.
4. Direct quotes are required.
5. Do not include an abstract since APA no longer requires it.
6. The report will include only one visual aid, which does not take up more than one-half page of the report.
7. You will use APA Style to document/credit sources. You should review the rules for formatting a citation for the References list, but it is not necessary for you to compose a citation from scratch. Use a citation generator. The citation generators produce the citations for you. You plug in the information about your source and the generator gives you the citation. There are several free ones available. I recommend this citation generator: Son of Citation Machine. You can access this generator at: http://citationmachine.net
The post Business research report first draft appeared first on essayfount.com.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."