Discussion 04.1: Selecting Targets
- Will terrorist try to attack New York City or a smaller metropolitan?
- What arena/ location/ means can terrorist make an immediate effect?
- How can terrorist use propaganda to enable their effects to be known outside the local area?
- For each discussion question, type no less than 50 words clarifying your argument to the respective questions and elaborating upon various cases or examples of the question posed. If there are additional students in the class, respond to at least two students discussions. Answers are to be prepared using both course materials and your own original research. All references must be cited for credit.
- The challenge is to make an academic point that uses the text as evidence to support your analysis.
Length of Posts:
- Student’s initial response must be substantive or thoughtful, analytical, and at least 100 words but not more than 400 words.
- Please respond to at least 2 other students with a minimum of 30 words with substantive comments.
Audience: Your instructor and strategic security student peers.
Sources: At least one academic source.
Format: One paragraph academic format using APA manual for citations and references per each question.
Language: Present your assignment in a professional, academic way that addresses the designated audience. Be sure to present well-developed paragraphs that are free of grammatical errors and that convey a logical flow of information. The student is held to academic standards of writing style including proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, and the inclusion of references and citations when applicable.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."